ElektrikSitar

Thursday, August 04, 2005

yeah,,,

Listening to :Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas....

yeah and I was a member of the Orkut....yes the one that tries to expand the circumference of ur social circle...While I successfully inflicted injury on my fellow classmates to join umpteeen number of communities I am kinda withdrawing from being a member of it....cuz whenever i choose to post, i kill the thread...I am damn serious here....H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.....

I dont write lines like...

hey myself(!) from JJ college,Gummidipoondi...u me friends?!(Kill me, kill me now...)

saw ur picture u look beautifullll(And what is the girl supposed to say...???)

Hi I am from Saibaba colony....where do u live here?? wat r u doin??...ok then waiting for ur reply..byee take care c uuu...keep smiling(Yes ,she prefer stalkers....)

Hai,... howru.. looking nice, bye(Aaannddd....)

These guys despo levels are staggering...anyways....I ask u the fellow orkutttians... why do u treat me like dirtttt huuuh?
Anyways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home