ElektrikSitar

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ok movies over the weekend..

Napolean Dynamite..: Oh my god u freakking idiots!
Napoleon: "Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner. Tina, Eat. Eat the food. Eat the food!"

Lafawndah
Vote for Pedro...

Rex Kwon Do

Napoleon: "Do you ride the bus to school?"
Pedro Sanchez (Efren Ramirez): "No, I ride my bike."
Napoleon: "What kind of bike do you have?"
Pedro: "It's a Sledgehammer."
Napoleon: "Dang! You got shocks, pegs. Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"


Kip (Aaron Ruell): "Hi."
Napoleon: "Is grandma there?"
Kip: "No, she's getting her hair done."
Napoleon: "(He sighs)"
Kip: "What do you need?"
Napoleon: "Can you just go get her for me?"
Kip: "I'm really busy right now."
Napoleon: "Just tell her to come get me."
Kip: "Why?"
Napoleon: "Cause I don't feel good!"
Kip: "Well, have you talked to the school nurse?"
Napoleon: "No, she doesn't know anything. Will you just come get me?"
Kip: "No."
Napoleon: "Well, will you do me a favor then? Can you bring me my chapstick?"
Kip: "No, Napoleon."
Napoleon: "But my lips hurt real bad!"
Kip: "Just borrow some from the school nurse. I know she has like five sticks in her drawer."
Napoleon: "I'm not gonna use hers, you sicko!"
Kip: "See ya."
Napoleon: "Ugh! Idiot!"

Uncle Rico (Jon Gries): "So what do you think?"
Kip: "It's pretty cool, I guess."
Uncle Rico: "Oh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state."
Napoleon: "This is pretty much the worst video ever made."
Kip: "Napoleon, like anyone can even know that."
Uncle Rico: "You know what, Napoleon? You can leave."
Napoleon: "You guys are retarded!"


Fight Club & SAW...got little time to do justice to these movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home